The food trucks are here this summer! Plan to have lunch at the FBRZ outpost before or after your rafting or zipline trip. We’ve got plenty of picnic tables on our covered deck so you can enjoy the excellent meals prepared by popular Asheville area food trucks.
Saturdays and Sundays – Doc Brown’s BBQ
Doc Brown’s BBQ serves slow cooked pulled pork, tempeh barbecue plates and sandwiches, along with a host of yummy sides. You can even get a BBQ Sundae – now this is about as Southern as Southern cooking can get: it’s barbecue and plenty of sauce over homestyle grits.
- Pulled Pork Sandwich + 1 side $8 or Pulled Port Plate + 2 sides $10
- Chicken Salad Sandwich + 1 side $8 or Chicken Salad Plate + 2 sides $10
- BBQ Tempeh Sandwich + 1 side $8 or BBQ Tempeh Plate + 2 sides $10
- BBQ Wraps $9 – 8oz pulled pork, slaw, beans, sauce
- BBQ Sundaes $9 – 6 oz. pulled pork, chili cheese grits, sauce, bacon garnish
- Side Dish Plate – any 3 sides for $8
Side Dishes: Cole slaw, potato salad, apple sauce, macaroni & cheese pie, collard greens, calico baked beans.
Thursdays and Fridays – Flying Falafel Brothers
- Classic Flying Falafel $6 – Whole grain lavash bread with organic falafels topped with tomatoes, pickled onion, cucumber and lemon-tahini sauce.
- Deluxe Flying Falafel Sandwich $8 – Our classic with the addition of aged feta cheese, kalamata olives, sun-dried tomato and artichoke hearts.
- Adobo chicken $8 – Coconut chipotle poached chicken wrapped in lavash bread with sweet potato fries, spinach, red pepper and sour cream lime sauce.
- Hummus Sandwich $6 – Whole-grain lavash bread stuffed with fresh hummus, diced tomatoes, pickled red onion, cucumber, organic spring mix and lemon-tahini sauce.
- FFB Chef Salad $8 – Organic baby spring mix topped with lavash crisps, falafel, hummus tomato, pickled red onion, cucumber, kalamata olives, feta cheese, artichoke hearts and fresh seasonal vegetables. Served with tahini sauce and whole wheat pita bread
- Hand- Cut Fries SM $3/LG $5 – Hand cut russet potatoes, fried and tossed with our 7 herb and spice seasoned salt.
- Sweet Potato Fries SM $3/LG $6 – Hand cut local organic sweet potatoes, fried and tossed with our 7 herb and spice seasoned salt
Plus daily specials
Wednesdays – Ceci’s Culinary Tour
- LaCampagnarde $7 – Turkey bacon, swiss cheese and cream.
- La Norvegienne $9 – Smoked salmon, leeks cooked in butter, swiss cheese and cream.
- La Pestou $8 – Homemade pesto, mozzarella, fresh tomatoes, and parmesan.
- La Normandie $8 – Brie Cheese, caramelized onions and leeks, swiss cheese and cream.
- Dessert Crepe $6 – Fresh fruit, semi sweet chocolate and whipped cream
Empanadas (1 for $4 or 2 for $7)
- Carne de Vaca – Ground beef, onions, olives and hard boiled eggs
- Pollo – Chicken, onions, tomatoes and roasted red peppers.
- Espinaca – Spinach, riccotta cheese and parmesan
- Tomate – Swiss and mozzarella cheese, tomatoes, basil and parmesan
- Choclo – Fresh corn, cottage cheese and parmesan
- Berenjena – Eggplant, tomatoes, onions and roasted red peppers
Tamales (1 for $3 or 2 for $5)
- Chicken – Chicken, onions, tomatoe, mole sauce
- Pork – pork, green chilis, tomatillos.
- Cheese – Cheese, beans, and salsa
- Mushrooms – Mushrooms, mole sauce, onions, and tomato