YOUR 2021 ADVENTURE AWAITS!
How we are keeping you safe
- We have continued cleaning protocols for our facilities and gear. This includes but is not limited to the cleaning of high-touch surfaces indoors and in vehicles, as well as the disinfection of all gear (like life jackets, harnesses, and helmets) according to manufacturer guidelines.
- We are doing symptom screening on all our staff, every day. Be assured that anyone who displays symptoms will be sent home immediately.
- Whenever possible, we will be outside, because it’s better out there! Obviously, your adventure takes place outside, but we will also check you in for your trip, get you geared up, and cover safety instructions outdoors and in open-air and well-ventilated spaces whenever possible.
How you can help
- Fill out your waiver online ahead of time.
- Please bring a mask or face covering with you on the day of your trip. If you forget your mask, we will have them available for purchase.
- Masks must be worn – when interacting with staff and other guests, in vehicles going to and from your adventure, and during your trip whenever it is practical and safe to do so.
- Practice social distancing. Follow posted signs and instructions, as well as staff guidance, while you are here for your trip.
- If you are sensitive to cleaning chemicals, please wear a long-sleeved shirt and pants to create a barrier between your skin and the disinfectants we are using on your gear.
- Check your confirmation letter for any special COVID-related instructions.
Q: Do I need to wear a face covering?
Yes. For now, our Guides will be wearing face coverings, and we will ask you to as well. At the very least, we will all need to wear them indoors and on shuttle vehicles to and from the trip. We may only remove them in situations during our adventures where it is unsafe to be wearing a mask (while swimming on a river trip for example). Guests should bring a face covering with them. If you forget your mask or do not have one, they will be available in our store.
Q: Will you be doing any symptom screening?
Your confirmation letter will include a list of symptoms that you should ask yourself about before you come out on an adventure. If you answer ‘yes’ to any of those questions, please reschedule your trip for another time. We may also ask you those same questions when you arrive on site.
Q: Do I need to come sooner than the usual 30 minutes before my trip time to allow for extra precautions?
We don’t anticipate needing more than 30 minutes (per usual), but please make sure you do arrive on time. Any less than 30 minutes before trip departure may mean we do not have enough time to accommodate you on your trip. Also, doing your waiver digitally ahead of time is important now more than ever, for time and social distancing reasons.
Q: Can I come indoors to the store, to change clothes, or to use the bathroom?Yes, but please limit your time indoors whenever possible, wear a face covering, and do your best to social distance.
Q: Will I be put on a trip with strangers?
To minimize the risk to your safety, we are asking our canyoneering and zipline participants to wear facial coverings while on their tour, when appropriate social distancing guidelines cannot be followed. For our rafting trips, due to the unique challenges with mask wearing in a swift water environment. If you want to reserve a private raft, give us a call at 800-570-7238 or visit https://www.frenchbroadrafting.com/book-a-trip/ and make reservation for 6 guests.