Located at our new zipline outpost (adjacent to the rafting outpost) in Marshall, the climbing wall is 30′ tall and has multiple climbing routes and features for a variety of ages and ability levels from first-timer to expert climber. The climbing wall has two Perfect Descent automatic belay device so that you can climb with confidence. Stop by before, after, or between your zipline and rafting trips, or come here just to climb and stay all day. A perfect addition to your adventure, and great for kids and adults outside the age or weight requirements of our other activities.
$10 for 30 minutes
$20 for all day (9am-5pm)
Climbing Wall Participant Requirements
- Participants must weigh between 25-310 lbs and fit in to the harness.
- Participants must be in good health, with no major medical issues that could jeopardize their safety. Participants are not allowed to climb while under the influence of alcohol, drugs, or any medication that could impair them in any way.
- Those that are pregnant may not climb.
- If under age 14, a parent or responsible adult must be present to supervise.
- All climbers must wear close-toed shoes.
- FBA Staff will instruct in proper use of the climbing wall, and will verify that participants understand all safety precautions.
- All participants must sign a liability waiver. If a participant is under 18 years of age a parent or legal guardian must also sign the waiver.