While there are plenty of places to stay around Asheville, Marshall, and Hot Springs, the following are a few great options you won’t find on AirBnB.
Cabins and Vacation Rental Homes
- Greybeard Realty Rentals – Greybeard offers an extensive listing of more than 200 Asheville cabin rentals, each with particular qualities that make it a unique vacation home.
- Wrong Way River Lodge & Cabins - Wrongway offers a unique urban campground and cabin experience. Set between the River Arts District, West Asheville and the French Broad River, it is a picturesque setting for an urban getaway in Asheville NC.
- Carolina Mornings Vacation Rentals – Mountain Vacation Rentals. A leader of excellence in luxury-mountain living, Carolina Mornings has a much sought-after selection of the finest vacation home rentals in the Asheville, NC area.
- Barkwells Pet-Friendly Lodging – You and your four-legged best friend are free to run, swim and play at Barkwells, where more than 8 acres of fenced meadows and a pond give you lots of room to roam. Seven pet-centered luxury vacation cabins located in the heart of the beautiful western North Carolina mountains have all the comforts of home, along with special luxuries for you and your dog.
- RiverDance in Marshall – offers two lodging options: SkyView and RiverHaven, with amazing views to Tennessee, cozy & comfortable, with all the comforts of home. Both SkyView and RiverHaven have been designed to create an exceptional mountaintop experience for guests. It’s a great place to call home as you venture out to explore all that Western Carolina has to offer. Welcome to RiverDance your mountain getaway. Where the Sky Meets the Mountains.
- Mountainside Cabins – Five cabins located in historic Hot Springs, NC.
- Hot Springs Treehouse Cabins
- Asheville Cottages
Bed and Breakfasts & Inns
If you and your family are bringing the RV or would rather pitch a tent, check out our area Camping Recommendations.