- Be in good health and prepared to physically participate in the tour
- Weigh between 70 and 250 pounds (no exceptions) – all participants will be discreetly weighed prior to participation
- Be able to comfortably walk on uneven terrain
- Be able to comfortably hold both hands overhead
- Have the strength to pull your self along the cable if necessary
- Slow your self using a glove to create friction on the cable to brake
- Sign a waiver, and:
if under 18, a parent or legal guardian must sign the waiver
if under 14, a parent or legal guardian must sign the waiver AND you must be actively accompanied on the tour by a parent or another adult designated by a parent.
You Cannot Participate if:
- You have a serious heart condition
- You have existing or recurring musculoskeletal injuries, or any medical issue that can jeopardize your safety.
- You are pregnant
- You are under the influence of alcohol, illegal drugs, or any medications that impair you in any way
All participants must be in reasonably good physical condition. Due to the physical requirements of the tour, we reserve the right to refuse participation to anyone before or during the tour.